Pani Puri – The Lip-smacking Snack of Indian Streets.
Whether you call it Pani Puri or Gol Gappe or Gup Chup or Pani Patashe or Puchka, it was, it is and it will be the most favorite Indian Street Food. Age has no bar to eat this dribbly and joyful mess. In earlier days, we all had time to go to the street side and have these yummy pani puries. But now a days, as our lives got stuck with pre scheduled events, we don’t even have time to stop nearby any pani puri vendor and satisfy our taste buds.
Now you don’t need to worry anymore to get your street side taste of Pani puries anytime. Ratlami Chatora brings you a hassle free Jhannat Pani puri Kit at your Door steps. RatlamiChatora’s Jhannat Pani Puri Kit is a quick and easy guide to the Art of Making Tangy Pani Puries at your Home.
You just need to follow these easy steps:
1. Take 1 ltr. Water into a jar and mix well 100gm Chutney into it and put it aside.
2. Now take some edible oil into a pan and fry readymade Pani puries.
3. Now make a small hole into the puries and pour it with prepared pani.
4. The fillings of puries could be as per your taste – either of aloo-chhole etc.
5. Now spread some crispy Special Bhel/Khamman Sev over it.
6. Eat the Pani Puri Whole!
Let your guests/ neighbours/ friends/ relatives be surprised next time when they visit you for a chit-chat by presenting this amazing Kit of Jhannaat Pani Puri.
Jhannat Pani Puri Kit (400gm) contains :
100gm ready to mix Chutney in Water (Pani), 200gm ready to fry Puries in edible oil and 100gm special Bhel/Khamman Sev.